• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 years going through Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lunsford52

2 years of going through Divorce

I Filed for Divorce In TN, back in 98. I Live in another
state and she lives in another state as well. Here it is almost 2000. I haven't seen my daughter since the day before Christmas of 1999. The last time i talked to her was on Father's Day of 2000. My Lawyer had a court date set Several times for me to appear in Court, but it was re-scheduled. Like it has been for 2 years now. My Soon to be Ex's Lawyer's both withdrew from being her Lawyer. I am unable to locate my daughter and neither can her lawyer. As of now, to my knowledge she has no lawyer. My Lawyer said there's nothing else that can happen until she gets another lawyer. He wants me to hire a PI and wants me to fork more money out of my pocket. I paid him over $4,000. and nothing has been done yet. WHAT Can I DO?

[Edited by Lunsford52 on 12-10-2000 at 09:24 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">