• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to enforce a court order on separation payments

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bpironti

my husband has not paid the takes on our house for the entire year and i am in great fear of losing my house altogether..ihave sole occupancy of it with my 3 children..he was ordered by the supreme court to pay all bills on house .which he has not ..how do i get this enforced , since i cannot afford an attorney..? new york

LegalBeagle

bpironti said:
my husband has not paid the takes on our house for the entire year and i am in great fear of losing my house altogether..ihave sole occupancy of it with my 3 children..he was ordered by the supreme court to pay all bills on house .which he has not ..how do i get this enforced , since i cannot afford an attorney..? new york
You hire a paralegal to help you fill in the forms and help with filing of an Order to Show Cause.. basically haul his ass into court for contempt. He will have to explain why he has ignore an order from the court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">