• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wicked Stepmother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mnjcantu

What is the name of your state? ALABAMA

My dad died of liver disease on 1/7/02, in ICU on 12/26/01. WILL was changed on 12/17/01 leaving everything to her. Also, my father told me that there was a life insurance policy, she to get half, bro and i get split half. however, she says dad had no policy. My brother lived and worked with my father and knows for certain that there was a policy out there. how can we find out? He died in LA. He was an Millionaire, yet she now i see planned this deception to the end. We heard that she remarried, which stated that if done so, then all father's belonging be split. any suggestions? :( :( :mad: :eek:What is the name of your state?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Has the will been put through probate? Who is the executor?Also many things such as marriage clauses (if you remarry you lose property) may be struck down as an interference with the constitutional right to marry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">