• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking Violations-Booting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

janny100

Well here is the story and I need some advice because I hate it when companies take advantage of people. Its sunday afternoon and I park near my university. There is no attendant there and I didn't know what to do so i just left the parking area. I come back and fine this orange thing on my car and I had to pay 50 bucks for that and 12 bucks for the ticket. I called the cops because I didn't know what was going on as well as the other 15-20 cars that had the orange boot. Well it turns out they had permission to do this because it was our land.There was a place to put money in and we were in the honor system. However this box is covered by trees and not noticeable to the naked eye.ONly people who know where it is and have parked there before can see it.There is a little booth in the middle that also has a sign on it but another sign was turned backward that covered that up. So even though this was a small fee I feel like this company took advantage of alot of people who didn't know and are making money way too easily and need to be stopped. Is there any advice I can get??

N

No lo wanna go

pay your fine, and pay more attention to where you park.

ignorance is no excuse.

J

janny100

ok, go to fukin hell bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i may be ignorant but at least im not some lame ass hoe who walks around downtown all day bitching people off cus they have to pay for fukin park bitch.suk my dick bitch.bitch.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I think you misspelled "suck."

Hey, everyone !

Janny100 has just invited all of us to the First Annual FreeAdvice.Com Picnic and Suckoff. They'll be hamburgers, chicken, hotdogs, and all the fixins !

$5.00 entrance fee, and everyone who attends must walk on their knees.

IAAL

Last edited:

racer72

You posted the exact same question 3 weeks ago and the answers are still the same. You have no case.

Last edited:
G

GaGirl

IAAL.....I just loved your response. That was too funny. I have not been able to get any legal advice on this site, but I always get a good laugh when I read your post!

Janny100....Please sign up for a few English classes at "your university." You could use them.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

GaGirl said:
IAAL.....I just loved your response. That was too funny. I have not been able to get any legal advice on this site, but I always get a good laugh when I read your post!
My response:

Thank you, thank you (bow, bow). I always aim to please. But, that's all I'm "aiming." Janny100 is "aiming" something else.

IAAL

G

GaGirl

I just have to wonder what exactly it is Janny100 is "aiming" for. If it was to make himself look like an ignorant THUG....he succeeded. His parents must be proud.

IAAL, I have a few questions for you regarding small claims court. Should I post here or start a new thread? I would hate to piss Janny100 off by using his space!! He might just tell me to "suk" another body part. Gross.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

We used to call them "Dangling Ganglias".

Anyway, it would be advisable to start your own thread - - and don't forget your State name.

IAAL

G

GaGirl

:eek:
Everyone in "suking" position now! We have a party to attend. You can even wear jeans with holes in the knees to this one...nobody will ever know!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">