• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buying physical gold on behalf of Incorporation in Canada

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

prpro

Hi,
I am sole director/owner/business operator of a new startup registered as Canadian Incorporation, running business in British Columbia. I wander if I have right to buy physical gold on behalf of my Incorporation and what kind of formal evidence / procedure would I have to follow?
I'd appreciate advice regarding this matter.
Thank you,
Dragan - "prpro"

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Hi,
I am sole director/owner/business operator of a new startup registered as Canadian Incorporation, running business in British Columbia. I wander if I have right to buy physical gold on behalf of my Incorporation and what kind of formal evidence / procedure would I have to follow?
I'd appreciate advice regarding this matter.
Thank you,
Dragan - "prpro"
You'll need to find a Canadian law forum, as this forum deals with US Law only (and the occasional Asian spambot). :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">