• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal problem with a LLC company.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SanAntonio210

can a llc company employee gossip about a non employees personal information?
I use to get NBA players autographs at their practice facility and later sell the items not illegal . In houston the head security employee for a different team got into a altercation with me by pushing me saying im not going to let you make money off my player's. I called human resources on him for assaulting me and then he calls the the security in San Antonio to get me in trouble for getting him in trouble.... I was banned from the San Antonio spurs facility property because of his call.. The security that monitors the player's leaving the practice facility in san antonio have had my name in their mouths telling complete strangers my business. Last season and this season... Is this legal?

(only U.S. law)? Texas

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
The security that monitors the player's leaving the practice facility in san antonio have had my name in their mouths telling complete strangers my business. Last season and this season... Is this legal?
In the U.S. the basic premise of our legal system is that everything is legal unless there is some law that prohibits it. While there are federal and state laws that protect some of your personal information held by others as private, most information is not protected by privacy laws. Unfortunately many Americans seem to think that most of their information held by others is covered by some privacy law and that’s just not the case. No federal or Texas law makes illegal the kind of disclosures that you describe. So long as what they tell others is not false there really isn’t anything you can do about this other than complain to the top management of the organization that employs these people and see if that gets you anywhere.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">