• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1 question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

round 1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca

Hi I'm gonna be going on disability soon and was wondering I'm on unemployment right now and will I be getting a notice in the mail stating if or when my unemployment will be cutt off?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca

Hi I'm gonna be going on disability soon and was wondering I'm on unemployment right now and will I be getting a notice in the mail stating if or when my unemployment will be cutt off?

Have you actually been approved for SSI/SSDI?

If/when you do, you'll have to report it. They will react accordingly.

round 1

Have you actually been approved for SSI/SSDI?

If/when you do, you'll have to report it. They will react accordingly.

No I have not been approved as of yet.. They know about it though considering I got a form from them today asking if I was denied work comp.. But no it hasn't been approved as of yet.. Same agency thought right they will know to stop ui right?

Proserpina

No I have not been approved as of yet.. They know about it though considering I got a form from them today asking if I was denied work comp.. But no it hasn't been approved as of yet.. Same agency thought right they will know to stop ui right?

no....no no no.

In this situation the right hand will likely NOT be aware of what the left hand is doing!

YOU must inform unemployment if there's any change to your ability to work and/or any other change.

Otherwise you might find yourself having to repay any overpaid UI...

round 1

no....no no no.

In this situation the right hand will likely NOT be aware of what the left hand is doing!

YOU must inform unemployment if there's any change to your ability to work and/or any other change.

Ok thanks for ur help

round 1

no....no no no.

Ok I understand all that but if I were cutt off would I be notified would u just not receive a check?

CourtClerk

The same agency???

The OP is talking about STATE disability (administered through the EDD)... not Social Security Disability.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">