• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

100% mental disability rated by SS judge in CA in 2008

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mikesargenti

What is the name of your state? california

Was in a relationship to fiancee for over 12 years beginning 2005. We were not registered and we lived together. In 2008 I became disabled and she became my caretaker for me in several things of my household that I could not rational with or was able to speak and articulate and she would speak on my behalf, reconcile and pay bills I would write her a check for each month or vise versa. She also paid her half of living expenses for household, with exception of the last year when I found her and her now boyfriend and some other friends of her defrauded me, used my credit card for cash advances and premeditated her abandonment of our relationship and the home and pets one day, walking out door to never return. No caution, no notice etc.....This was June or July 2017.

Since that time, I've discovered more criminal activity in my name that has been so overwhelming it caused aa downhill slide ultimately forcing a bankruptcy and repo of 2 vehicles. She is responsible for some of the crime she authorized her boyfriend to commit in my name. When approaching her about matters, I get bullied. Ive had life thereats by her boyfriend who charged at me one day and then the defamation of my name and other threats on paper to me from him and another. They continue to this day and law enforcement will not even address or investigate my alligations and tells me to " have a glass of warm milk and go to bed" Or do necessary paperwork to file reports of crime. I did all I could do on my own without a care taker. It took me weeks just to complete what I did. I took it to the Sheriff and told me he would give it to an officer and said I didn't give him what he needed which was a reconciliation of fraudulant charges done by her and her boyfriend who forged signiture. I live in fear because I have no help, dont know who I can call and and cant take care of matters that are going to make me homeless before christmas time. I want retribution for this, because, as of this Friday, my home will be foreclosed and i will have 30 days or less to vacate. I am a victim of abuse and exploitation of a person with a disability. I am not a broken hearted boyfriend as in a letter to me written by a Siskiyou County Sheriff

xylene

Contact a STATE agency instead of sherif.

California has an agency called Adult Protective Services.

Also contact Social Security.
You need an advocate.

mikesargenti

Contact a STATE agency instead of sherif.

California has an agency called Adult Protective Services.

Also contact Social Security.
You need an advocate.
Thank you, I live in California in Siskiyou County in upper northern california where most of the worst fires burned all summer. I spent 1hr and 30 minutes on hold last nite with SS. They told me they couldnt help and gave me number to Salvation Army. No one understands what I am saying to them. No I never call the sheriff anymore, even when I am robbed and threatened because he patronizes me because I wasnt calm when they would not do anything about one time I was threatened verbally by my ex's boyfriend and charging me, saying he was going to kill me because he says I hit his truck and then he demanded 500 through a facebook post I kept for the damage he accused me of doing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">