• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

11 YEARS- NO SUPPORT ORDER, NO SERVING OF PAPERS, NO PARENTAGE ESTABLISHED! HELP!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ALOEPECIA

HELLO,
I AM ON PUBLIC ASSISTANCE AND HAVE GIVEN THE SOCIAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT THE RIGHT TO HANDLE MY CASE WITH CHILD SUPPORT. IT STARTED 11 YEARS AGO AND THEY (D.S.S. AND THE OFFICE OF CHILD SUPPORT) HAVE LET MY DAUGHTER DOWN BIGTIME.
THEY HAD ALL THE INFORMATION THEY NEEDED TO FIND THIS MAN 11 YEARS AGO. THEY HAS HIS JOB ADDRESS, SS#, BIRTHDAY AND SO ON. THEY EVEN HAVE UP TO DATE INFO ON HIM. THEN WHY CAN'T THEY SERVE THIS MAN PROPERLY IN 11 YEARS?
THEY WON'T TELL ME HIS ADDRESS. ALL THEY'D TELL ME NOW IS THAT HE IS IN FLORIDA. I CALL EVERY OFFICE I CAN THINK OF AND I GET NO HELP, JUST THE RUN AROUND AND KEPT AT SQUARE ONE.
I LIVE IN THE CITY OF NEW YORK AND THE LAWS ARE SO STUPID ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ON WELFARE.
WHAT I'D LIKE TO KNOW IS WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THESE PEOPLE AT THESE TWO AGENCIES DO TO GET ON THE BALL AND SERVE THIS MAN? ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE IN THE LEGAL AND/OR PRIVATE INVESTIGATING PROFESSION WHO CAN HELP ME GET SOMETHING DONE PRO-BONO? ALSO I'M NOT IN THIS PARTICULAR BOAT ALONE. THERE ARE ALOT OF SINGLE PARENTS ON WELFARE LIKE MYSELF WHO ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME SH*T. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET A CLASS ACTION SUIT STARTED AGAINST THE DEPT. OF SOCIAL SERVICES AND THE OFFICE OF CHILD SUPPORT. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT GETTING ENOUGH PEOPLE TOGETHER FOR THIS WOULD BE A PROBLEM, BUT HOW DO I GET IT STARTED. I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A LAWYER WHO WANTS TO TAKE THIS ON.
PLEASE WRITE A.S.A.P. ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">