• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

16 and 20 year old sons smoking pot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nu Shaga Nazad

Wow.

WOW to be totally honest, I am appauled at how terribly your looking at handling this. Turning your OWN children into the police over a PLANT! Talk about terrible parenting skills. I am sorry, that your sons are smoking pot, BUT its not the end of the world, how are there grades maintaining? They havent gotten into any police trouble yet, so are obviously doing a good job at keeping it on the Down-low, and you have only found one baggie when you SEARCHED his room, without cause to do so. Which means he is being fairly responsible about this. Turning your kids in, at 16, will be a slap on the wrist for either a paraphernalia charge or a marijuana charge, and this will either A)make your son hate you, for turning him in. B) Your son will start to do harder drugs, get involved in the wrong group of friends. Think about what your doing lady, your going to KILL the only relationship with a man that you have been able to hold onto. Your sons, you should do anything to protect them from the law as my mom has, but instead you want to make them criminals and **** up the rest of there lives, LET them **** up on there own, not be turned in by a bitch ass mother. Sorry for the language, but it infuriates me to see how terribly your reaction is to your son smoking weed. its a mother ****ing plant that is healthier than tobaccoo for you. This idea is ****ing half brained and retarded. Dont do it! Talk to your sons about it maturly, treat them as adults, not inmates.

negligent

Actually right now i'm not using any drugs, I just quit my job and cant afford to waste my money on weed or anything else for that matter for relaxation. And no i'm not fiending like a crackhead because i'm not smoking. The only way the mother is going to lose her house, car, whatever the **** she has to lose, is if her sons are dealing a large quantity of drugs out of her house. Also, the only way she would lose her house is if somebody (like her dumbass self) were to call the cops and have them raid the house looking for drugs. So losing her house would be her own fault due to her ignorance of drug laws.

I have done every drug you could possibly name, and I'm going to college in September. I doubled the average Placement Test score for the course I am taking, and since the "average person" doesnt do drugs, it wouldnt appear that drugs have made me any more stupid than half of you people seem to be. Just because you have made a personal choice not to smoke or drink or shoot heroin, doesnt mean you are better than anyone. In fact, your ignorance about what certain drugs really do just make you about as dumb as the people in Salem who dunked so called witches under water and said "If they survive they are witches and we will kill them, if they die we are mistaken". Just because someone practices a different religion than you or smokes weed doesnt make them evil or criminals, it simply makes you the equivalent of a racist because you think who you are is better than others who choose a different path in life, as long as the mothers children are doing fine in school and not getting into any serious trouble then there shouldnt be a problem.

Have you ever seen the anti-drug commercial where the kids are smoking pot laughing through the drive thru and then when they pull out they hit a little girl on a bike? This just shows how stupid you anti-drug people are, because who in there right mind would let a child ride a bike in a public area such as a drive thru. You guys should seriously try to come up with something that can be taken seriously instead of your "reefer madness" propoganda.

one more thing, my father has called the police on me on more than one occasion for stupid things, and i wish death upon him everyday. So sure if you want your kid to hate you turn him in, but you'll wish he didnt once he turns against you, stops talking to you and has more love for his friends who accept him for who he is instead of his own snitch mother.

Last edited:

Nexis

sllewdlac,

I can definately see where your concern comes from as a mother, and im assuming that as a mother, you want the best for your kids, but i most definately do not think calling the police on your son would be a wake-up call, rather it would be something that makes him even more angry at the situation, where he would want to rebel.

I wouldn't suggest taking legal action against your son due to the serious damage it can do to him later in his life. Rather than that, i suggest you open your mind, and sit down, and talk with your 16 year old... Maybe at dinner, take a calm approach to it and discuss why he does it and how it makes him feel.

Let him know that RESPONSIBILITY is key. As someone who has used marijuana as a social drug and medicine, i can most definately say that it is not a bad thing, but must be used in moderation. When i was a teenager, i took care of all prior responsibilites that i had... School, my job, family... the necessities. And later, if i wanted to smoke some pot, i did, but i made sure i had no prior obligations to take care of. Now, im a well rounded, dependable person.

Point is, marijuana isn't as bad as these commercials and anti-drug campaigns make it out to be, in fact, it isnt bad at all. You just need to limit yourself. Try to talk to your son, and see how he responds, but i think calling the police is definately not a fair option.
Respectfully,
Nexis

WIKFYK

Listen Up

If ignorance is bliss, you're living on cloud nine.

Lets put some things into perspective:
_Marijuana kills fewer people a year than vending machines.
_Marijuana has been legal for over 99% of the time humans have been on Earth.
_NOBODY has ever overdosed on weed alone.
_The anti-drug commercials you obviously believe in are, by definition, propaganda.

Do some research before you ruin your son's chance at a normal life. A drug charge sticks with you and makes getting a good job and getting aid for school very difficult. Also, you will destroy any chance of a normal family relationship with your sons in the future.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

NONE of you druggies know anything about this issue except what you see through the haze.

Not ONE BIT of concern for the mother who is the ONLY ONE at risk of losing her home, her auto and everything she's worked for just so junior can get a buzz on.

you are all disgusting.

Just Blue

BelizeBreeze said:
NONE of you druggies know anything about this issue except what you see through the haze.

Not ONE BIT of concern for the mother who is the ONLY ONE at risk of losing her home, her auto and everything she's worked for just so junior can get a buzz on.

you are all disgusting.

They are probably the same poster with different names...but they will be gone soon...along with another idiot...

Nu Shaga Nazad

BelizeBreeze said:

you are all disgusting.

ACTUALLY, in fact, as negligent pointed out, she wouldnt stand to lose a single thing unless Her son was dealing large amounts of drugs outta the house, which trust me, a 16 year old doesnt do. He smoked pot to relax with friends, not to make money like scarface or someone did. He is being a normal kid. and she IS NOT risking loosing her home, unless her dumb mind calls the police on HER own home. Kick him outta the house, if your worried about losing that more than losing your sons love. Learn whats important in life. dumb bitch, YOU ARE DISGUSTING IN YOUR CLOSED MIND!

Tempuser101

BelizeBreeze said:

you are all disgusting.
You know what is disgusting? Such blatent hate for a plant. What about tobacco? Huh?
You are very closeminded. I bet you dont hate the other legal "dopeheads"(tobbacco smokers)

holysnikey

Jail may not be the best thing for them. Your 20 year old son maybe doing a little more than marijuana because most people don't steal money for marijuana. Also haven't you heard of one of the biggest drug dealers ever? George Jung went into jail for marijuana when he came out he learned in jail how to deal coke and became one of the biggest cocaine dealers in the US. Maybe you should talk to your sons and not be so against it right away and discuss things such as the risks rewards and using it responsibley. Also what would you do if your sons were drinking instead of smoking pot. Alot of parents tolerate drinking but not marijuana which I believe to be equal. If you are going to enforce one I believe you should enforce the other. Also maybe if you accepted his marijuana smoking he wouldnt be driving which is the biggest risk when smoking marijuana.

negligent

BelizeBreeze said:

you are all disgusting.

Actually bitch, what i'm saying is based on fact, and the fact is, unless the child is dealing drugs out of the mothers house, the house will not be taken off her, there is no proof that he is selling drugs, so she isnt going to lose her home. So see that through the "haze" of your ignorance about how this kind of **** works. My father called the police while i was cooking mescaline in his kitchen, but the cop was just as stupid as half of you, and didnt know what it was, and wouldnt you know it i'm still here in my house and so is my dad, so are both our vehicles, and thats more than selling, thats manufacturing an illegal substance

Also your wrong about the same people with different names posting, because your obviously stupid as hell when it comes to the internet as well, unless I had a bunch of different email addresses, i couldnt make different names because you register with an email address

I bet you stupid ****s dont even know the real reason marijuana is illegal? Anyone want to try and guess?

I tried being polite the first few posts, but you people are closeminded ignorant peices of **** who are talking out your asses about what you think is fact, when in reality it is not

BelizeBreeze

negligent said:
Actually bitch, what i'm saying is based on fact, and the fact is, unless the child is dealing drugs out of the mothers house, the house will not be taken off her, there is no proof that he is selling drugs, so she isnt going to lose her home. So see that through the "haze" of your ignorance about how this kind of **** works. My father called the police while i was cooking mescaline in his kitchen, but the cop was just as stupid as half of you, and didnt know what it was, and wouldnt you know it i'm still here in my house and so is my dad, so are both our vehicles, and thats more than selling, thats manufacturing an illegal substance

Also your wrong about the same people with different names posting, because your obviously stupid as hell when it comes to the internet as well, unless I had a bunch of different email addresses, i couldnt make different names because you register with an email address

I bet you stupid ****s dont even know the real reason marijuana is illegal? Anyone want to try and guess?

I tried being polite the first few posts, but you people are closeminded ignorant peices of **** who are talking out your asses about what you think is fact, when in reality it is not
say goodbye druggie... You're not long on this forum.

Nu Shaga Nazad

BelizeBreeze said:
say goodbye druggie... You're not long on this forum.
obviously doenst know why weed is illegal, just stalling. Negligent, you are right, these people are ****in retarded. they cant see through the "haze" of there own iggnorance

edit- and why dont u guys actually debate us, instead of calling us, "dopeheads", or "Druggies", oh tahts right, because we KNOW what were talking about when it comes to drugs, you DO NOT!

Last edited:

negligent

Indeed, its pretty pathetic when a 19 yearold kid can out debate you and backup their opinions with fact and since the post is about a mother i'm assuming your all 20-40 years of age.. Hows it feel to be dumber than someone half your age?

edit: And i dont really care if i get banned or whatever, i have no urge to post on this forum, I simply read a thread on a pro-marijuana forum (where all these other "dopeheads" came from) and i simply wanted to spread truth instead of lies to help this mother make the proper decision

since this site is called free advice heres my advice to the mother. DO NOT! call the police on your son

It will
A)ruin his chances of getting into a good college unless either you pay for it or he starts dealing mass quantities of drugs to pay for it
B) tear your family apart, you already are divorced from your husband, do you want to be left alone in the world by your sons as well and have your beautiful house and cars with no one to share them with except maybe a dog or cat that you have?

If i were you I would sit down and have a serious talk with your younger son and let him tell you why he does it and how/where he goes to do it, You married an ex drug abuser who eventually "grew up" and no longer desired to do it, by you making your sons hate you its going to give them a reason to smoke for even longer, because they will have issues with their own mother and that will cause stress in their life. Their young adults, let them experiment, if they get caught, so be it, but let them get caught due to their own stupidity of not being responsible about it, not because of a close minded opinion that you have

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

negligent said:
Actually bitch, what i'm saying is based on fact, and the fact is, unless the child is dealing drugs out of the mothers house, the house will not be taken off her, WRONG!

there is no proof that he is selling drugs, so she isnt going to lose her home.WRONG!

So see that through the "haze" of your ignorance about how this kind of **** works. My father called the police while i was cooking mescaline in his kitchen, but the cop was just as stupid as half of you, and didnt know what it was, and wouldnt you know it i'm still here in my house and so is my dad, so are both our vehicles, and thats more than selling, thats manufacturing an illegal substance A drugie still living with Daddy cooking up God know's what in his kitchen because he just can't handle a normal life. Bravo, .....I'm sure I will be supporting your welfare babies soon enough! That, or the state will take them away from you.

Also your wrong about the same people with different names posting, because your obviously stupid as hell when it comes to the internet as well, unless I had a bunch of different email addresses, i couldnt make different names because you register with an email address This is where you got real dumb. You CAN have a zillion E-mail address on the internet. Not real smart are you?

I bet you stupid ****s dont even know the real reason marijuana is illegal? Anyone want to try and guess? LMFAO!

I tried being polite the first few posts, but you people are closeminded ignorant peices of **** who are talking out your asses about what you think is fact, when in reality it is not Too Funny!

Nexis

BelizeBreeze said:

you are all disgusting.
Remember that when you're drinking your scotch tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">