• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

16 and 20 year old sons smoking pot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMelkorXx

Why are you so filled with hatred Shay? I mean honestly, did someone who smoked cannabis hurt you? Your attitude reminds me of my fathers side of my family. By the way, they are members of the KKK. I was disowned from my own family for smoking/hanging out with non-whites.

P.Eldritch

I agree with the others when they say that the mother should not turn in her sons but talk to them. She has some authority over the younger son, there should be rules like no weed or smoking in or around the house. Its fair, its her house. As for the 20 year old, if she already kicked him out, she has no say on how he lives his life. If he's not being supported by her, he can make his own decisions.

And you guys (you know who...) this isn't the other forum. It doesn't really help our culture if you insult them right back. We should leave it at advice. Negligent, very good point on the acedamic financial aid. I didn't think of that when i saw this post.

For those who don't smoke, i applaude you and your good health. I love marijuana and its not all that bad for you, but i know that not doing it is even healthier. The only thing that isn't healthy about not doing it, is not being able to empathize with those who do enjoy it, especially those who use it responsibily (no driving, no smoking around children, no smoking around power equipment, you know good drinking rules). It also must be remembered that legality doesn't always equal morality. I like to recall that slavery was once legal but is considered by the vast majority of people today as immoral. Its not legal now thank God and hopefully so to will marijuana's status be changed in the future when we finally agree that its immoral to ban a plant. Its like saying God screwed up when he made the earth (if you believe in God).

I'm not insulting when I say this, but who do you think would know better on drug related law advice. We are persecuted by the state constantly, so the only way to survive is to know how the system works. We know the difference between the risks in personal use and that of selling, to that of the user and his mother. Which brings me to the the advice for the mom of telling her sons that fines and penalties are usually double in parks. It may be nice to smoke there, but its definately not safe. Anyways, we are knowledgable about such things and what we say should be given some weight in your considerations.
I really hope you reply soon sllewdlac so this won't just be a war of ideals but helpful to you.

btw my own personal background is:
hs gp avg. 3.6
SAT: 1350
ACT: 31
what i made at 18: $7.20
college: Art Institute of Pittsburgh standing GPA 3.4
work: graphic designer, illustrator
what i made at 22: 45k
i smoke and i go to work 7 days a week.
iq: 156 mostly creative and spatial
what I own: my crappy car, the computers i work on, my guitar, my art supplies, some nice posters and the paper that my nice apartment's rent bill is printed on. the rest is invested.

^ see how absurd all this compairing is. we are all good people, we just need to see eye to eye instead of living in a perpetual ignorance

Last edited:

xXMelkorXx

P.Eldritch said:
And you guys (you know who...) this isn't the other forum. It doesn't really help our culture if you insult them right back. We should leave it at advice.

For those who don't smoke, i applaude you and your good health. I love marijuana and its not all that bad for you, but i know that not doing it is even healthier. The only thing that isn't healthy about not doing it, is not being able to empathize with those who do enjoy it, especially those who use it responsibily. I'm not insulting when I say this, but who do you think would know better on drug related law advice. We are persecuted by the state constantly, so the only way to survive is to know how the system works. We know the difference between the risks in personal use and that of selling, to that of the user and his mother. Which brings me to the the advice for the mom of telling her sons that fines and penalties are usually double in parks. It may be nice to smoke there, but its definately not safe. Anyways, we are knowledgable about such things and what we say should be given some weight in your considerations.

btw my own personal background is:
hs gp avg. 3.6
SAT: 1350
ACT: 31
what i made at 18: $7.20
college: Art Institute of Pittsburgh standing GPA 3.4
work: graphic designer, illustrator
what i made at 22: 45k
iq: 156
what I own: my crappy car, the computers i work on, and the paper that my nice apartment's rent bill i live in. the rest is invested.

^ see how absurd all this compairing is. we are all good people, we just need to see eye to eye instead of living in a perpetual ignorance

Beautiful man. I tottally feel you. But it's real hard to tell neg and metalking to calm down. I mean come on. Haha

brokelazystoner

P.Eldritch said:
I don't think seeing eye to eye will ever happend with these type of people, therefore, I'm going to live my life, smoke my weed, and not really care what anyone has to say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">