• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17 year old wants to leave

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

benz2us

17 year old needs to leave

What is the name of your state? missouri.
this note is from my son's girlfriend, i am the mother of the 17 year old boy. "i am a 17 year old girl who is 2 months pregnant by my 17 year old boyfriend. my mom and step-dad (who is an alcoholic) are threatening us saying they will file an ex parte against my boyfriend (who is in some legal trouble, he is out on bond for theft) if i do not stop seeing him. my step-dad slapped me last night and my mom beat me. his mom will let me move in with them but i am afraid of the legal troubles they could get into for letting me stay with them. can i leave home without my mom or step-dad dragging me home? can they file a restaining order against my boyfriend? we do not intend to get married now and my boyfriend can live with his grandpa (who lives behind his parents house) so we would not even be living together. my family all hates my boyfriend, but his parents are very supportive of me and of us. someone please help me.":confused:

Last edited:

CMSC

you really need to post this on the child custody forum, this forum is closed and no one posts on it anymore.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">