• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3 children in Oregon/babysitting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SIK

My daughter lives in Oregon with her 3 children and husband. Her tax lady is telling her she can only claim 2 children. Is this true? I have never heard of this.
If you claim babysitting expenses what is my daughter liable to pay, does she have to pay SS etc?

L

loku

Exemption and baby sitting

Depending on the situation, it is possible that your daughter is entitled to only 2 children. Ask the “tax lady” why that is the case. If the answer does not satisfy you, please post the question again, and include her reasoning. Then I could give an opinion.

Please clarify the part of the question about babysitting expenses. Does she hire a babysitter? Is she employed? Is your question whether she must withhold SS, etc. for the babysitter?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">