• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

30 day eviction????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stepgmom

What is the name of your state? California

Okay continuing from last post. Do I need to have a formal document to give a 30 day eviction notice, or can I just type on up on my computer with informal verbage? Also, since no lease or rental agreement was ever signed, does it have to be 30 days notice? I would like her out now. Thanks bunches.

longneck

stepgmom said:
Do I need to have a formal document to give a 30 day eviction notice, or can I just type on up on my computer with informal verbage?
just type on eup. it could even be hand wrriten. just make sure you serve the notice properly.
Also, since no lease or rental agreement was ever signed, does it have to be 30 days notice? I would like her out now. Thanks bunches.
yes, if the renter is a month-to-month renter. if they pay weekly, you only need to give them 7 days notice.

longneck

flowergirl46806 said:
How proerly must a notice be served?
very properly.

don't hijack someone else's thread. the answer in your state (indiana) is different from this thread's state (california).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">