• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

30 days missed school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



children live in northren idaho. they have missed 30 days of school. and flunking school. what can be done about it? they live with their father and im their mother. would like to get custody back. is this grounds to go back to court? should i contact the school board? please give me some advice?? father forgot to pick up kids last weekend for 3 hours because he "spaced it" don't really know want that means. kids are 6 to 14. thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential