• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3rd party refusing to process claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kwgirl73

Virginia - I was rear ended and the other party's insurance is refusing to do anything! They haven't investigated anything and refuse to move ahead with the claim- and threatened to deny it. My insurance has processed my claim and the other party's claim. Why can't his insurance do the same? I have no vehicle and the accident was not my fault. It's been since 4-6-18. Can a lawyer help with mainly property damages? What about "bad faith?"

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Virginia - I was rear ended and the other party's insurance is refusing to do anything! They haven't investigated anything and refuse to move ahead with the claim- and threatened to deny it. My insurance has processed my claim and the other party's claim. Why can't his insurance do the same? I have no vehicle and the accident was not my fault. It's been since 4-6-18. Can a lawyer help with mainly property damages? What about "bad faith?"
You already have a thread on this very topic. Please don't start new threads for the same matter.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/auto-accidents-vehicle-claims-1/rear-ended-highway-647012.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">