• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

4 DUIs- Served Prison Time. Can I drive again?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ebj

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?illinois -

Over a 13 year period I have acquired 4 DUI's. With the last one I served prison time. I have truely gotten the message and I am very thankful that I have caused no bodily harm to anyone or damaged anyone's property.

I would like to know, first, if I would qualify for a restricted license.Secondly, how would I go about looking into it. I have read some information regarding administrative hearings for my state, but the information seems to cover in detail and procedures only up to the thrid offense. If I could receive any reference or procedural directions I would be grateful.

Thank You,

EBJ

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ebj said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?illinois -

Over a 13 year period I have acquired 4 DUI's. With the last one I served prison time. I have truely gotten the message and I am very thankful that I have caused no bodily harm to anyone or damaged anyone's property.

I would like to know, first, if I would qualify for a restricted license.Secondly, how would I go about looking into it. I have read some information regarding administrative hearings for my state, but the information seems to cover in detail and procedures only up to the thrid offense. If I could receive any reference or procedural directions I would be grateful.

Thank You,

EBJ

My response:

I really rather doubt you've gotten any "message". Had your brain been functional, you would have gotten the message before ANY drunk driving, not to mention after the first one.

No, my friend, you gave up your privilege for good, and forever. You're no longer an invited friend of the roadways.

IAAL

ebj

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I really rather doubt you've gotten any "message". Had your brain been functional, you would have gotten the message before ANY drunk driving, not to mention after the first one.

No, my friend, you gave up your privilege for good, and forever. You're no longer an invited friend of the roadways.

IAAL
Thank You.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">