• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

401k and Health Insurance and no paychecks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rajean944

What is the name of your state? Annapolis is the headquarter, my office is in Connecticut. My employer has failed to deposit the money taken out of my paycheck into my 401k my retirement account.

Also, they fail to make payment to our health insurance provider even though the dollars were taken out of my paycheck. This resulted in cancellation of my health insurance. I found out three months later when the health insurance provider denied my claims as the account was cancelled due to lack of payment by my employer.

Lastly they are a month and almost a month and half late on my payroll check. I called them and they claim they will make good. I am not certain if that will happen. As I'm concern about their financial situation and if are preparing for bankruptcy.
How should I best proceed. Thank you

rajean944

Thank you

My only dilemma is that the CFO and is promising to make good. Also, I am one of the officers heading up the consulting practice. AM I liable also for these questionable activities?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">