• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

401K benefits never offered

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

office admin

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?CA

I have worked for a former employer for three years those three years I have never been offered any retirement plan 401K especially, other higher employers had these benefits why night me?
I 've worked so hard for this company and including my weekends most of the time as their office Admin. I recently resigned and have an attorney for my work related injury where they did nothing about my condition and medical as well.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Does your employer in fact offer a 401k plan? They are not required to by law.

If so, did you meet the qualifications for participation?

seniorjudge

office admin said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?CA

I have worked for a former employer for three years those three years I have never been offered any retirement plan 401K especially, other higher employers had these benefits why night me?
I 've worked so hard for this company and including my weekends most of the time as their office Admin. I recently resigned and have an attorney for my work related injury where they did nothing about my condition and medical as well.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!
What was your work related injury and who did nothing about your condition and medical as well?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">