• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

401k blues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beyondvanilla

What is the name of your state? Washington, DC
I worked for a company that only gave a 401k statement once a year and it was always a year behind. When i asked the 401k provider they claimed the company had not submitted the needed information. When I talked to the company they stated the 401k provider had not completed the submittted info. Since then I have moved on to another job. When I last contacted the company they claimed they had got rid of the old provider and now have a new one, but the also claimed that it will take them untill July or August to enter all the information and that I will have to wait. It is going on six months now. Currentl I have no idea where my money is or how it is being used. What can I do?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">