• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

44M Divorced. Need advice emigrating to less crowded country

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waltherwalker

I know English and willing to learn new languages and adapt to new country. I hear some countries offer incentives to settle in sparsely populated areas. Can you advise me as to how to go about this? The place I will be emigrating to should not be hot. I have 2 places in mind, one is Siberia, the other Patagonia. Any other recommendation is also welcome. Willing to remarry also, to make that possible, but only as last option.
Because you never know from afar what kind of spouse you are getting.
I am a medical graduate, from a former British colony, now an independent state. But I would prefer some other vocation. Treating patients is taking full responsibility for them and that keeps me anxious. I can do without the anxiety.
Low levels of criminality is desirable. Bureaucratic hardship is not desirable at all.
Any advice or recommendation is welcome.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity in sharing your views

Just Blue

I know English and willing to learn new languages and adapt to new country. I hear some countries offer incentives to settle in sparsely populated areas. Can you advise me as to how to go about this? The place I will be emigrating to should not be hot. I have 2 places in mind, one is Siberia, the other Patagonia. Any other recommendation is also welcome. Willing to remarry also, to make that possible, but only as last option.
Because you never know from afar what kind of spouse you are getting.
I am a medical graduate, from a former British colony, now an independent state. But I would prefer some other vocation. Treating patients is taking full responsibility for them and that keeps me anxious. I can do without the anxiety.
Low levels of criminality is desirable. Bureaucratic hardship is not desirable at all.
Any advice or recommendation is welcome.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity in sharing your views
This is a site for United States Laws. You would need to find a site or attorney in the countries your are interested in immigrating to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">