• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

4th degree assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



my 14 years old son was taking from the bus stop by a 18 year old girl. she took him all over town, plus to a military barracks, also she buy him cigarettes called the school stating that he was sick(she is using my name)and i was concerned so I went to her friend house where she was and called her all kinds of words, and I tell her that I will called the police. the same night I called her parents and I tell her parents that I will called the authority. 60 days later I got a violation notice stating that I shock her, and that she has a witness. the witness is her best friend lying for her. I didnt shock anybody. what kind of information do I need to provide to dismiss that witness?
I need you advised?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential