• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

55+ age restricted Mobile Home Park

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ajr

What is the name of your state? Fl
Don't know if this is the right area to post this.
In a 55+ MH park there are a few people owning homes in the 45-50 year range, grandparents babysitting every day. People under the age of 55 are allowed to stay with a homeowner for 30 days. We want to buy a MH in the park but we have a daughter(22) and her child(2)living with us. The daughter is not capable of living on her own because of a somewhat mental ability and we cannot leave the grandchild with her alone. Can we legally get into a 55+ park? And can you explain the 80 20 rule. Thank You in advanceWhat is the name of your state?

nextwife

You'd REALLY need to READ the bylaws AND RESTRICTIONS.

My husband (61) and I (53) have a nine year old daughter, and we'd never dream of trying to buy in an age 55 up community, even in a couple years when I'm 55. Most are pretty strict about RESIDENTS.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">