• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

7 operations/17 complications

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HOWARD

I have had 7 operations on a minor knee injury in 1996. I have had 17 complications resulting from them, a few life threating with longer stays in the hospital & more cost than the knee surgery. Have had 2 different Doctors on the knee & about 15 others, including a "Infectious Diseases Consultant" My knee & my general health is worse than ever due to the problems. I now have nerve damage & blood clots in my leg, have had major throat lazer surgery, now I'm told I have "RSD" REFLEX SYMPATHETIC DYSTROPHY, a nerve disease for which there is no cure. I need a Lawyer but none in my area will take my case. They say they know the Doctors or will not sue the local Hospitals.. Can I use a Lawyer from another city or state??? NEED TO GET MY LIFE BACK: Howard J.

L

lars coltrane

Lawyers are licensed state by state so you have to find one licensed in your state. You can use any lawyer who is licensed who is willing to take you case. I suggest that you continue your search. Med mal cases are very tough, that is why it is harder to find a lawyer to take a case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">