• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

7 yrold probation violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



7 yrs. ago I was arrested 200 miles from home on a DUI. 4mos. into a 12 month probation the county I was arrested in wanted me to make a 400 roundtrip on a weekly basis to their county due to a paperwork SNAFU. As I did not have transportation to do that. I begged them to transfer my probation records to my county and they refused so I felt I had no other choice but to violate my probation.
I got caught, now what? Court date of August 3, 2000. In Kalkaska County, MI. Any and all advise welcome.


Senior Member
Get a lawyer to help you -- it pays -- preferably one who knows the ropes and judges in the area. "It was a hassle" is not something judges like to hear.

This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential