• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

7th Offence drunk driving

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zackwesterling

MICHIGAN

I love to booze cruise. how much time will I be looking at for 7th offence drunk driving, driving on a revoked license, no vehcile insurance.
I am independently wealthy and have chauffeurs. But I love the taste of beer going 90 miles an hour.
Some one tells me I am facing serious jail time.
Are they right?

tanks

Zephyr

zackwesterling said:
MICHIGAN

I love to booze cruise. how much time will I be looking at for 7th offence drunk driving, driving on a revoked license, no vehcile insurance.
I am independently wealthy and have chauffeurs. But I love the taste of beer going 90 miles an hour.
Are they right?

tanks

hopefully :rolleyes:

rmet4nzkx

Donations gladly accepted.Perhaps you needed a nursemaid in addition to drivers to prevent you from driving drunk.
When you arrive at prison, they will greet you with open arms and you will be assigned a cell mate named, Bubba, don't bend over in the shower ;)

rmet4nzkx

BigMistakeFl said:
I remember you from that movie, "Arthur"!
I knew the name sounded familar, when I checked there was no Zack Westerling anywhere! Good Catch. Too bad about "Arthur" he died a few years ago of PSP. :(

BL

Put it this way , your wealth won't save you from prison .

It amazes me , there was a 7 mill. lottery winner in our area , he bought nice house ,cars,boat , everything .

He felt the need to drink n drive , and sell drugs . I assume for consumption and to show off .

Oh , and since there were sales of drugs , guess where all that New property went to ?

He now has a 8 x 4 with bubba ..

Last edited:

AHA

zackwesterling said:
MICHIGAN

Are they right?

tanks
Pretty funny comedy act, but don't quit your day job just yet.

HomeGuru

zackwesterling said:
MICHIGAN

Are they right?

tanks

**A: no, they are not right about the jail time.
You won't be around to go to jail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">