• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

92EG6 Why do you keep deleting your threads?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state?

I can't believe the crap you were trying to stuff down our throats. You have supervised visits because there was proof of abuse. Why else would you plea to 2nd degree assault?

92eg6

Shay-Pari'e said:
What is the name of your state?

I can't believe the crap you were trying to stuff down our throats. You have supervised visits because there was proof of abuse. Why else would you plea to 2nd degree assault?
Shay-Pari'e,

I just sent an email to mary complaining about your abuse from my work email.
Please stop attacking me.
My thread had nothing to do with my visitation, it had to do with getting my son away from my ex's boyfriend.

Please delete this thread and leave me alone. U do not help me, by personally attacking me when you do not know me, or the reasons i was forced into the situation i was in.

THanks

Joshua

Department of Homeland Security
Washington DC 20528

Neal1421

92eg6 said:
Shay-Pari'e,

My thread had nothing to do with my visitation, it had to do with getting my son away from my ex's boyfriend.

Please delete this thread and leave me alone. U do not help me, by personally attacking me when you do not know me, or the reasons i was forced into the situation i was in.

THanks

Joshua

Washington DC 20528
If you have such a problem with it, just stop posting. Leave the site and never return.

92eg6

Neal1421 said:
If you have such a problem with it, just stop posting. Leave the site and never return.
I have had 1 issue since i have joined this site, and i refuse to leave the site because of 1 bad seed, i previously have got alot of good advice and help from other users.

Shay-Pari'e

92eg6 said:
Shay-Pari'e,

THanks

Joshua

Washington DC 20528
Sorry dude! With your record, you do not work for the homeland security. You attacked me in your threads, and since you deleted them, Mary doesn't get a chance to see your anger issues, does she?
You couldn't get a restraining order, and you don't want supervised. You got neither.

Just Blue

92eg6 said:
Shay-Pari'e,

THanks

Joshua

Department of Homeland SecurityWashington DC 20528

You would not be able to do this kind of thing from the DHS..Give me a break!!

Shay-Pari'e

92eg6 said:
I have had 1 issue since i have joined this site, and i refuse to leave the site because of 1 bad seed, i previously have got alot of good advice and help from other users.
Bad seed? I'm not the one who has a 2nd degree assault charge, and have to be supervised with my children.

Signed,
George Bush, President

92eg6

Shay-Pari'e said:
Sorry dude! With your record, you do not work for the homeland security. You attacked me in your threads, and since you deleted them, Mary doesn't get a chance to see your anger issues, does she?
You couldn't get a restraining order, and you don't want supervised. You got neither.
How much would you like to bet where i work. Misdeminors do not count against you with security clearences.

this is great i come to get help about my son, and you attack my character and start a new thread that has nothing to do with Child Custody and Visitation.

The internet is great! You can be whoever you want to be!

And, you can ignore any poster you want to ignore, 92, so why don't you just hit that lil' button if you don't like what SP has to say?

Hugs,
Betty Crocker
(Easy to make) ;)

BelizeBreeze

92eg6 said:
Shay-Pari'e,

THanks

Joshua

Washington DC 20528
I would strongly suggest you delete this entry and any further reference to your working for the preposed department.

You have no idea who the people who post here are and where they work or have worked. and your intimating that you work for DHS is a criminal offense.

Shay, I would also suggest you delete this thread. There is no purpose served here.

92eg6

BelizeBreeze said:
I would strongly suggest you delete this entry and any further reference to your working for the preposed department.

You have no idea who the people who post here are and where they work or have worked. and your intimating that you work for DHS is a criminal offense.

Shay, I would also suggest you delete this thread. There is no purpose served here.
yes it is a criminal offense, i am completly aware of that. you can verify with Mary where my email came from.

BelizeBreeze

92eg6 said:
yes it is a criminal offense, i am completly aware of that. you can verify with Mary where my email came from.
I don't have to verify with mary.

I have every means of computer forensics I need to verify the fact for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">