• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A Case or Not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jehall21401

What is the name of your state?PA. I was wondering if this is considered harrasment. I work for a local Gov't agency. We have a new manager, the first two weeks were fine until she got the hang of things, now it has been 6 months and she has regular statis. The problem is that the two of us who work for her are under threats made by her at least three times a day that one of is going, and she is serious. Even though both of us are doing our job, and I do more than my title says I have to. She treats us like kids and talks down at us every moment she can. All my reviews have been commendable so what is up? Is there a case here?

HomeGuru

jehall21401 said:
What is the name of your state?PA. I was wondering if this is considered harrasment. I work for a local Gov't agency. We have a new manager, the first two weeks were fine until she got the hang of things, now it has been 6 months and she has regular statis. The problem is that the two of us who work for her are under threats made by her at least three times a day that one of is going,

**A: going where? Going home forthe day, going to hell, going to the movies, going to kiss her ass.............

and she is serious. Even though both of us are doing our job, and I do more than my title says I have to. She treats us like kids and talks down at us every moment she can. All my reviews have been commendable so what is up? Is there a case here?

**A: you have no discrimination case. Now if she said, I am going to fire you because you are Hispanic, are handicapped, believe in God etc...........then that would be ca case of discrimination.

Anyone who would definitively answer yes or no without ALL the details would be a fool.

For all we know you are a pain in the backside and need to be talked to like a child.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Let's put it this way, then: nothing in your post suggests that any thing illegal has transpired, or that you have any kind of legal recourse.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">