• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A little help understanding??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shay2011

I had a hearing August 15th. At the end of the hearing the judge asked the ve for list of jobs the ve said there were 3... the judge then asked 1 more question and be said no jobs... my lawyer then asked 1 question and ve said no jobs. It went into underwriting Sept 12th. Back to judge 2 weeks later and now back to underwriter for edits.... my question is is this a good thing?? Bad thing?? I am so nervous and anxious I am sick from it all.

PayrollHRGuy

It is a good thing that you didn't get a negative ruling from the judge in either of your two visits. Anything else would be a meaningless guess.

There is no reason to be nervous or sick over this because it isn't going to help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">