• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A Question for BelizerBreeze

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.


seniorjudge

Senior Member
Q: Why [does BelizeBreeze] post "I don't do handouts..But here's a finger" on your answers?

A: Because he wants to. Next question?
 

palmcoast

Junior Member
A question for BelizerBreeze

HomeGuru said:
**A: take your meds please.
I'm not the one in a....Your Words, not mine..... "CATATONIC STATE".(which means...schizophrenia,mental stupor, sometimes alternating with excitement and confusion)
You still didn't answer the question of.. Why!
 

Veronica1228

Senior Member
palmcoast said:
I'm not the one in a....Your Words, not mine..... "CATATONIC STATE".(which means...schizophrenia,mental stupor, sometimes alternating with excitement and confusion)
You still didn't answer the question of.. Why!
It's his signature line. Many of us have them. See mine below.
 

BelizeBreeze

Senior Member
And I choose to use this particular saying from one of my favorite television characters because it sums up my opinion of the vast majority of human beings.
 

palmcoast

Junior Member
BelizeBreeze

BelizeBreeze said:
And I choose to use this particular saying from one of my favorite television characters because it sums up my opinion of the vast majority of human beings.
Thanks for your reply.I thought that might be the reason and I wonder what someone with that opinion of other people, is doing on a "help" forum. Most of your answers are with contempt and disrespect. And your answers show no real knowledge, so you may do more harm than good. I think you are on an ego trip.
 

BelizeBreeze

Senior Member
palmcoast said:
Thanks for your reply.I thought that might be the reason and I wonder what someone with that opinion of other people, is doing on a "help" forum. Most of your answers are with contempt and disrespect. And your answers show no real knowledge, so you may do more harm than good. I think you are on an ego trip.
and, of course, I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

However, if you'd like to contest any of my legal advice please feel free to forward YOUR legal advice with proper foundation in statute or case law.

I will take it under advisement.
 

palmcoast

Junior Member
BelizeBreeze

BelizeBreeze said:
and, of course, I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

However, if you'd like to contest any of my legal advice please feel free to forward YOUR legal advice with proper foundation in statute or case law.

I will take it under advisement.
I see that other people are asking "BelizeBreeze NOT to answer their question" That makes my point!
Hope you get an "ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT". Bet you have road rage too!
 

BelizeBreeze

Senior Member
palmcoast said:
I see that other people are asking "BelizeBreeze NOT to answer their question" That makes my point!
Hope you get an "ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT". Bet you have road rage too!
I'm still waiting for you to show your superiority in legal theory and case law. Unless you just installed yourself and the moral police, in which case, here's a finger for you :D
 

palmcoast

Junior Member
BelizeBreeze

BelizeBreeze said:
I'm still waiting for you to show your superiority in legal theory and case law. Unless you just installed yourself and the moral police, in which case, here's a finger for you :D
I don't believe I ever claimed that I had any superiority in legal matters. I have served as Executor and know enough to know you give wrong answers to a lot of questions. I have nothing more to say to you. Go SUCK THAT FINGER YOU ARE SO PROUD OF!!
 

BelizeBreeze

Senior Member
palmcoast said:
I don't believe I ever claimed that I had any superiority in legal matters. I have served as Executor and know enough to know you give wrong answers to a lot of questions.
And you are free to point them out....and to offer YOUR correct advice.
I have nothing more to say to you.
I doubt that
Go SUCK THAT FINGER YOU ARE SO PROUD OF!!
Is that an offer? :eek:
 

gemeli1

Junior Member
beleeze was so wrong

when I presented my Lawyer with the response I got from beleeze he quickly assumed he was a law student , answer was not profesional or in the law.. My Lawyer did send me case logs and info on law and if you request it I will post the info. PS you cannot change a will without a codicil even if you prove intent of the testor. intent is not enough .
 

seniorjudge

Senior Member
gemeli1 said:
when I presented my Lawyer with the response I got from beleeze he quickly assumed he was a law student , answer was not profesional or in the law.. My Lawyer did send me case logs and info on law and if you request it I will post the info. PS you cannot change a will without a codicil even if you prove intent of the testor. intent is not enough .
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=273920

There is no mis-statement of the law in BB's answer.

There is, however, a mis-statement of the law in your statement: ...you cannot change a will without a codicil even if you prove intent of the testor. intent is not enough....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">
Top