• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a question of contract misrepresentation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I paid a deposit to a hall for a party for $500, but I want to cancel it and they refuse to give me my deposit back. On the contract it says, deposits are non-refundable and no credit cards. But, I didn't sign the contract and neither did they. Also, they let me pay by credit card. So, I want to sue them for $500, do I have a case in which I can win?


Senior Member
Protest the cresit card bill and explain that you never agreed to the no refund deal. Make them prove you did.

This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential