• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A spouse's ability when one is not capable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Florida
My question is what if your husband is a crack addict and he is in a self destructive mode. Possibility of drug over dose. What can I do as the wife to help him. Is there a way I can declare him incompetant and have him committed to a drug rehabilitation facility?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential