• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A toughie for the pros

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

WymanV

Thanks guys.

The child has been in Iowa for over seven months now. This is what prompted them to go for legal custody for themselves. My girlfriend's mother does have legal custody, signed by a judge.

There's no issue with benefits for the child here. Nor are we interested in receiving financial gain here. My girlfriend just wants to be a part of her daughter's life.

Ken F.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Please, don't start a new thread to respond to your original thread. Go back to your original thread, and go to the last response, and below that is a "reply" button. Click on that and put this post there. Right now, this post is sticking out in the middle of nowhere and has no meaning standing on its own.

Thanks.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">