• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Abandonment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hoytt

What is the name of your state? Fl.

I have been married for seven years. My husband and I do not have any children. We both own a house. The mortgage is under his name but I am on the deed of the house. About a year ago my husband developed a new hobby, he had an affair with a co-worker. He was with her for about two months when I found out. He quickly ended the relationship with her and told her not to call him and they could not have there morning breaks together. He did try to stay away from her. After a couple of months, about six months, she started to call him & leave voice messages & email him at work. He responded. They both currently have lost there jobs because using company equipment for personal use. I spoke to her yesterday and she admitted to calling & e-mailing my husband several times before he responded. She states he is not with her. she tells me he e-mailed her a couple of days ago but she deleted the email. I have reasons to believe she is lying. My husband has been missing for three weeks, he recently emailed me and said he was ok, but refuse to tell me where he was at.
He has taken money of our joint account, I cannot remove from our joint account. We have not paid our mortgage for September and the bills are behind. I am employed.
What legal right do I have if he abandons me?
Is there anything that I could legally do to this woman?
What can I do legally?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">