• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

abducted child???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Amber Nix

I am currently going through divorce, and our first court appearance is on the 21st of this month. I have had my 5 year old daughter in my physical custody for the past two months when I first filed. I have not let her go see her father in fear that he would snatch her and run. My lawers drew up a temporary custody paper in hopes that he would sign it and give me the primary care giver title and he could start visitation until court. But he refused over and over. Well she started kindergarten and he found out where she was and pulled her out and has fled to Kentucky. What do I do to get her back before court.

LdiJ

Amber Nix said:
I am currently going through divorce, and our first court appearance is on the 21st of this month. I have had my 5 year old daughter in my physical custody for the past two months when I first filed. I have not let her go see her father in fear that he would snatch her and run. My lawers drew up a temporary custody paper in hopes that he would sign it and give me the primary care giver title and he could start visitation until court. But he refused over and over. Well she started kindergarten and he found out where she was and pulled her out and has fled to Kentucky. What do I do to get her back before court.
You have an attorney...get your attorney acting on the situation, NOW.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">