• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ability to Pay Determination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skitz

Legal aid organizations are a great source of information. I am happy you found what you were looking for. Good luck with your petition to have your fine waived for your traffic ticket.

Once you have your California speeding ticket resolved (however it is eventually resolved) and you are able to drive legally again, I recommend you pay careful attention to all speed limits so you don't find yourself in the same (or worse) position again.
I have definitely learned my lesson. From now on I just set it (cruise control) and forget it!

skitz

Uh ... better than cruise control is to pay attention when driving. Safe speed is determined by the conditions, not the signs.
Of course, that goes without saying. I didn't literally mean set it and forget it. There was an old infomercial for a convection oven or something like that and they would say "just set it and forget it".

quincy

Of course, that goes without saying. I didn't literally mean set it and forget it. There was an old infomercial for a convection oven or something like that and they would say "just set it and forget it".
Ahh. I missed that commercial. :)

In this day and age of self driving cars with their sleeping drivers, though, you never know what people might think is okay.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">