• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? GA
Five years ago, my son was on two years of communty control probation in Florida and he left. His charge was aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony. He wants to clear this up. What should he expect when he turns himself in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential