• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

abuse of power and process

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jaydove

I have been in divorce proceedings for more than four years in the state of north carolina. I drug though the courts for a bed and board divorce , child custody , spousal support , permanent alimony , and now equity distribution . I feel or as I should say any reasonable person with a greater weight of evidence that she was guilty of the very things she was suing me for . Abuse , Adultery , child abuse and the list goes on. Yet still I was denied my bed and board divorce , and I believe it was done as a conspiracy between the attorneys and the judge to milk my family of our assets . Once all the evidence was in these very things that I was charged with and drawn into all these years of litigation . are not serious enough to award me a bed and board divorce. Now the plot thicken and affidavits are falsied to justify denying my kids thier child support entitlements . And now when I go to Equty Distribution they refuse to follow the general statue as it is written by the legislature . I ask for relief and the judge recuse herself , because of a complaint I had filed . Another judge heard my case and denied me relief from the judgement because I didnot have a right to the procedures as written in the statues becauses they are only general statues and not my right . Is this correct ?

ALawyer

This is not a Criminal Law matter but a Family Law issue and you can always hire a new lawyer.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">