• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

abuse of powers and process

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jaydove

I have been in a divorce case in north carolina for more than four years . I was sued for a bed and board divorce, child custody,spousal support,permanent alimony,and finally equity distribution. I proved with a much greater weight of evidence that in fact she was guilty of the very things they had pleaded against me, and a whole lot more . But I was denied a bed and board divorce by this judge, if I had been guilty of these things they were going to throw me out of home, take away my children, and all of my property. I got custody but no order for child support until more than a year later in which they committed fraud to reduce to less than the amount I pay for child care . After an equity distribution case which was not done by the guide lines set by the legislature . I asked for relief from this judgement and a new trial . The judge recuse herself, because of a complaint I filed . The motion for relief was heard by another judge who denied it because he said I did not have a right to the law as written by the legislature they were only general statues not something I had a right to . Is this correct ? Than why do they even have a legilature ?j

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">