• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistoffolees

"And mom can have rules regarding the phone -- such as she doesn't want HER CHILD having a cell phone. If he has one that he is using she can punish him for it. And yes, you are an abusive overstepping grandmother. That is a TRUE phrase based on what you have stated here. You insult the child's mother while trying to paint yourself as a saint. Gotta wonder what you say to the child."

AND HOW ABOUT DAD'S RULES, OR HE DOESN'T COUNT!
Dad has EXACTLY the same rights that Mom does in this regard. He can make the rules that apply in his house and she can make the rules that apply in her house.

This is not rocket science. Why are you having such a hard time understanding such a simple concept?

I don't talk to my ex-daughter-in-law and don't "sling mud", until she does yet another thing that is harmful to my grandkids or my son. Trust me, I would be happy to never have to give her another thought...we all try to keep peace with her, but that is impossible, she always finds something.
Funny, for someone who "doesn't sling mud", you're sure doing a lot of that in this forum.

Banned_Princess

you definitely need to scale back your presence in your grandchildrens life while not standing directly next to dad.

why are you going to their school now?

you are not going to win over this woman, get used to it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">