• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Access a criminal record in maryland

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Is there anyone who knows how and where to go to get a hold of someone's public record in Maryland? I would like to see if I can get access to my daughter's father's record...I think he may have been convicted of some driving and child support offenses, this could help my case against him in July. Please respond if you know anything!!!



Perhaps, you may want to check with the D.A.'s office, section in charge of child support to see if there were any charges against him, etc.

Contact your city records, city hall's office. or the office where HIS records may be and city hall usually will tell you where to go. Typicall, you have to put in an order/request.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential