• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accident/slip and falls

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i was injured 4yrs ago in a slip and fall accident at work, compensation paid for all my medical expenses. but when i returned to work they decreased my hours to only one day a week and 5hours per day. and i was hired for full time. can i do anything about this now? or is it too late for me. please let me know asap. thank you.



I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Interesting. Essentially, they are punishing you for your injuries.

I think that may be against most employment labor laws out there. Try attorneypages.com or contact your state bar and ask for lawyer referral. I think you need someone to help you file this through the EEOC.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential