• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kassie30

My daughter was in a very serious wreck sat. morning 3-3-01.There were 3 cars involved, driver#1 ran into the back of #2, #2 car was pushed across the center line into the path of my daughter@55 mph. I was in front her and saw the whole wreck. The man that caused this wreck cannot speak english,and is "hiding" from his insurance co. My daughter has seatbelt bruises, fluid on her knees, stiff neck &back.She is now on muscle relaxers & anti inflamimeds. What can I do to speed this up? My car is totaled.

ALawyer

If there is serius injury, she needs to take it seriously. GET A LAWYER NOW! The insurance adjuster is NOT YOUR FRIEND. The concern should be on her damages. Your insurance company will repair the car, less the deductible, if you have collision and get the small amount back from the guilty party's company. BUT GET A LAWYER under auto accidents or personal injury for her NOW!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">