• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i was in a car accident on August 18th in Philadelphia PA. The police report said it was a no fault accident, but the insurance company that that lady that hit us was at fault. I was the passenger in the car and hit my right knee. Now i need to go to physical therapy and wear a knee brace for a month, if that doesnt work then i need surgery. My boyfriend was driving the car and his case was settled he missed two days of work and was paid $950.00 by the insurance. I missed a week of work and i will miss more for the physical therapy. So my question is how much should i ask for ask for from the insurance company? If they dont offer me enough should i get a lawyer? Thank you so much for your help!!! ;) kristy

[This message has been edited by kristy0427 (edited September 18, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential