• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kristy0427

hello,
i was in a car accident on August 18th in Philadelphia PA. The police report said it was a no fault accident, but the insurance company that that lady that hit us was at fault. I was the passenger in the car and hit my right knee. Now i need to go to physical therapy and wear a knee brace for a month, if that doesnt work then i need surgery. My boyfriend was driving the car and his case was settled he missed two days of work and was paid $950.00 by the insurance. I missed a week of work and i will miss more for the physical therapy. So my question is how much should i ask for ask for from the insurance company? If they dont offer me enough should i get a lawyer? Thank you so much for your help!!! ;) kristy

[This message has been edited by kristy0427 (edited September 18, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">