• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accidentally Reporting posts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mass_Shyster

Because I have extraordinarily large thumbs (fat fingers), I recently pressed "report post" by mistake. (It was one of Quincy's posts). Once that happens, there is no way to back out. A window pops up asking why the post is being reported, but the "X" in the top right corner does not close the window. The only button that works is "Report".

Any chance of putting a cancel button in that dialog box?

quincy

You reported one of my posts? :eek:

I have canceled reports in the past by simply clicking on the X.

Just Blue

Because I have extraordinarily large thumbs (fat fingers), I recently pressed "report post" by mistake. (It was one of Quincy's posts). Once that happens, there is no way to back out. A window pops up asking why the post is being reported, but the "X" in the top right corner does not close the window. The only button that works is "Report".

Any chance of putting a cancel button in that dialog box?
That's odd. If I hit the report button accidentally I am able to "x" it out.

Mass_Shyster

Maybe it's my fat fingers that keep missing the X. (Although I seem to have several issues with the touch screen on my phone). It seems that touching next to the X makes the dialog box flash (sort of). That appears to be my issue.

Never mind.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I would have no patience for using a phone to access this place. Desktop/laptop only.
I tried using my phone once...changed to the "mobile" theme, then required help from admin to get things straightened out. I'm sure it's better since that experience many years ago, but I still just stick to the computer.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
iCritters, all of them. Can't even right click, unless you know the trick (and yes, I know the trick). . :unsure:
My trick is a Kensington Expert Mouse. Been using them for 25+ years (in their various iterations). Apple mice are stupid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">