• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accounting Malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am from MN.
I asked this before. I have been dealing with the IRS for over 5 years on the years 91-92-93. During this time I used a Accounting firm in Minneapolis.This firm did my monthly income and expense statements and used this data to file my taxes. I assumed the returns were right but the IRS thought differently. The accounting firm provided no help with the IRS. Told me to get a tax attorney and I would be fine. Things just got worse. A living hell. After a couple hundred thousand and regressing into criminal tax court, I had to give up and agree to a plea bargin.I will be paying the price for this the rest of my life. I can't seem to find a Law Firm that deals in this type of malpractice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential