• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accused of causing an accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norma2503

Feel free to hire an attorney.

Frankly, I am appalled that you think that you aren't at fault here. You should probably take some more driving classes.
Thanks for your advice Zinger. You think I need driving classes? Awesome!
Are you also here for advice or just to give people your advice?
Because based on your heartless responses to EVERYONE here I can tell you are lonely and sad with A LOT of time on your hands. So here is some advice for you!
Open up a Tinder account!! You need to date! You need to have fun. Lighten up a bit. You reply so fast! People like that on Tinder or any other dating app! Good luck Zinger senior member, NON-ATTORNEY:)

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I was already more than halfway across the intersection she came in out of no where and I didn’t see her until she hit me. She turned into the mall really fast.
You don't know how fast she was going, nor how fast she turned in to the mall because you never saw her before the accident.

Zigner

Thanks for your advice Zinger. You think I need driving classes? Awesome!
Are you also here for advice or just to give people your advice?
Because based on your heartless responses to EVERYONE here I can tell you are lonely and sad with A LOT of time on your hands. So here is some advice for you!
Open up a Tinder account!! You need to date! You need to have fun. Lighten up a bit. You reply so fast! People like that on Tinder or any other dating app! Good luck Zinger senior member, NON-ATTORNEY:)
...I've been driving for over 3 decades and never caused an accident. Just sayin'

Zigner

My husbands insurance covers other drivers driving his car and I thought I was included in that. I honestly didn’t know I was excluded until after the accident.
Your husband had to specifically name you and then found out you were excluded. Do you expect anybody to believe that he never, not even once, mentioned to you that you were excluded? It's simply not believable.

I'll mention it one final time. Because you were driving without insurnace, you WILL lose your license for a year. It doesn't matter whose fault the accident was. I suggest that you install Uber and/or Lyft on your phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">