• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accused of sexual battery but had consent (need reply fast)(Indiana)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Im 14 and a few months ago i had a girlfriend i touched her breast (over clothes) but she told me it would okay to a day prior to the incident am i okay should i worry?

PayrollHRGuy

Yes, you should worry. What state are you in? How old is the girlfriend?

How have you been accused? To the police, school, family?

Yes, you should worry. What state are you in? How old is the girlfriend?

How have you been accused? To the police, school, family?
The girlfriend is 14 as as far as i know her parents want to report me to the police i live in Indiana and i supposed to give my statement to the police today

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
It does not matter what she told you the day before. What matters is what she told you the day of, when you are doing it.

I recommend you discuss this with a parent or guardian, because if your ex-girlfriend makes a formal allegation, you will need adult help. Do not say ANYTHING to the police without a parent/guardian present, and even then, get a lawyer before saying anything more than confirming your name and address.

I also suggest, if this blows over, looking into local OWL (Our Whole Lives) programs, as you are desperately in need of fact based human sexuality education, including consent.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">