• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accutane and Severe Depression

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

annl

I am writing to ask about Accutane,the prescription acne medication. Have there been any successful lawsuits stemming from the medication causing depression? My husband began taking Accutane & at the time we were not aware that the medication could cause such adverse effects.
There are now warnings on that include severe depression and suicidal tendencies.
My husband became a different person while on the med.
Until this happened I never thought I would ever sue anyone. However, this has dramatically altered the course of our lives. I am really fearful for anyone else that may begin taking this medication unknowingly to improve a problem that is cosmetic and causing severe emotional problems.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">