• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

act 90 2010 property info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Deenog82

This is out of Pennsylvania. In relation to a new charge while on Pennsylvania state parole in accordance with the docket sheets my husband was charged with three misdemeanors before he was even convicted he waved it for lower court now his docket sheet has a section that says act 92,010 property information and under it it has the lock code for resisting arrest three times can somebody explain what this means? He hasn’t been convicted but ask the judge to lift his 10,000 taller straight bail to be unsecured to start the process of going upstate to start serving for a violation which he hasn’t even been convicted up yet but this is his third violation. I hope somebody can answer this question because I’m so confused and I can’t find a resolution online at all.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
I have to admit I'm having a hard time understanding what you wrote. About the only think I understand is that he's on parole and was arrested on new charges. I think.

If your husband has been criminally charged he needs an attorney and not you posting information about his case on the internet especially when it's clear you have no idea what's going on.

quincy

This is out of Pennsylvania. In relation to a new charge while on Pennsylvania state parole in accordance with the docket sheets my husband was charged with three misdemeanors before he was even convicted he waved it for lower court now his docket sheet has a section that says act 92,010 property information and under it it has the lock code for resisting arrest three times can somebody explain what this means? He hasn’t been convicted but ask the judge to lift his 10,000 taller straight bail to be unsecured to start the process of going upstate to start serving for a violation which he hasn’t even been convicted up yet but this is his third violation. I hope somebody can answer this question because I’m so confused and I can’t find a resolution online at all.
I am likewise confused.

Pa Act 90 of 2010 established housing courts that handle code violations.

You can have your husband explain what is going on (after your husband's attorney explains it to him :)).

Good luck.

Deenog82

I have to admit I'm having a hard time understanding what you wrote. About the only think I understand is that he's on parole and was arrested on new charges. I think.

If your husband has been criminally charged he needs an attorney and not you posting information about his case on the internet especially when it's clear you have no idea what's going on.

Deenog82

Well I didn't post specifics or the charges or what happened infact my post has less info then pa court dockets has avaiable to anyone that lnows his last name. I'm trying to understand. And unfortunately I'm struggling to make ends meet between football camps and equipment for my son basketball camps with my daughter and everyday expenses. He has a public defender that seems to be unreachable. So thanks for your seemingly condescending opinion. I'm just trying to educate myself. And can't find a definitive answer

quincy

Well I didn't post specifics or the charges or what happened infact my post has less info then pa court dockets has avaiable to anyone that lnows his last name. I'm trying to understand. And unfortunately I'm struggling to make ends meet between football camps and equipment for my son basketball camps with my daughter and everyday expenses. He has a public defender that seems to be unreachable. So thanks for your seemingly condescending opinion. I'm just trying to educate myself. And can't find a definitive answer
I don't think HighwayMan meant to be condescending. I am sorry you took his post in that way.

Here is a link to Pennsylvania's Pa Act 90, 2010: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/li/uconsCheck.cfm?yr=2010&sessind=0&act=90&mobile_choice=suppress

I only briefly looked at the Act and it appears the housing courts established under the Act handle primarily criminal and civil actions that arise as a result of code violations or land use.

I am not sure how that plays into your husband's misdemeanors but, if your husband violated ANY law, that also would violate the terms of his parole.

Whether your husband's parole will be revoked is something I can't tell you.

The best source of information for your husband is his attorney. I understand your husband is having a hard time reaching him. I can only recommend he that he keeps trying.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">